Celebrating the Year of the Nurse
Submit a Photo to Celebrate Our Nurse Colleagues
Celebrate your colleagues in nursing during 2020 the Year of the Nurse and Midwife by submitting a photo of nurses and midwives in action. Nurses take on many roles and provide pivotal support for infants, families, and newborn care teams. Let’s see all you do, and recognize the faces behind the essential work in providing high quality and ever-improving care for infants and families!
- Photos must include a nurse or midwife
- The images can be original photos taken for this submission or they can come from your hospital’s marketing/communications/PR department.
- We reserve the right to crop images for best use online.
- By submitting the photo, you represent that you have the right to share the photograph and that all appropriate consents have been acquired, and you acknowledge it can be used in Vermont Oxford Network website and materials.
How to Submit an Image
Twitter: Post the image and tag @VTOxfordNetwork
Facebook: Post directly on our page https://www.facebook.com/VTOxford/
Hashtags: #YearoftheNurse #VON4YON
Please use social media responsibly by ensuring you have appropriate consents and are protecting patient privacy.
File Sharing or Email
Send the through a file sharing service (such as Hightail or Dropbox) or email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions should include:
- Photo file
- Contact information for submission
- Photo credit name (individual or institution)
- URL of organization (optional)
Contact email@example.com with any questions.