VON offers services for Health Systems and Regional Groups.
iNICQ Quality Improvement Collaboratives
Our Internet-based quality improvement collaborative, iNICQ, has a ready-to-implement, structured improvement curriculum that is delivered through a series of web conferences, quality audits, Virtual Video Visits, and online learning tools.
Interested groups are invited to participate in these collaboratives, and can adapt or adopt the associated materials and methods as they strive to develop coordinated quality improvement efforts. In addition, groups participating in the VON Day quality audits will receive additional reporting on the audit results for their entire group. iNICQ runs from late January through December each year.
Level III or IV NICUs enrolling as a member of a statewide group, regional quality improvement collaborative, or a health system-wide enrollment receive a 20% discount on enrollment fees.
Level I and II NICUs enrolling as a member of a statewide group, regional quality improvement collaborative, or a health system-wide enrollment may enroll for $500.
Please contact VON for more information via email email@example.com or call 802.865.4814.
Reporting and Benchmarking
In addition to standard member reporting, Vermont Oxford Network members may establish a group relationship with VON to receive additional reporting that allows centers to:
- Compare performance of each hospital in the group to one another in a special annual report
- Use our Nightingale Internet Reporting System to compare center data for each hospital in the group to consolidated data about all centers in the group and to other benchmarks provided by VON (all VON, regional, NICU type, etc.)
- Control whether the individual hospital data in your group reporting identifies the participating center’s data or is blinded
- Additional custom group reporting is available
- Manage who has access to view reporting about your group
Group reporting and benchmarking services are provided at an additional fee. Please contact VON for pricing and more information via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802.865.4814.
Quality Improvement Collaborative Tools
Supporting systems and groups that want to run their own collaborative instead of participating in iNICQ
VON has resources to help enhance your system or regional group’s collaborative efforts. We offer ready-to-implement collaborative packages on topics such as Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS) and Antibiotic Stewardship. Packages include:
- Unlimited access to topical micro-lessons on VON’s e-learning platform
- Unlimited CME/CNE credits for e-learning courses
- A Virtual Video Visit to a Center of Excellence
- A VON toolkit
- A facilitators guide to implementing the package
- Optional: VON Day quality audits to establish benchmarks and measure results
Please contact VON for pricing and more information via email email@example.com or call 802.865.4814.
Group Data Submission
Consolidate your data submission efforts and save time and money
VON’s free data collection and submission software, eNICQ, has been designed to allow groups of centers to work together using a single centralized database to collect data for multiple hospitals. This allows health systems and regional groups to consolidate their efforts and pool resources to reduce the cost in equipment and IT time required to maintain databases for the collection and submission of VON data. For more information about establishing a centralized database installation for multiple sites please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.