Extremely Low Birth Weight Follow-Up
Health and Neurodevelopmental Status at 18 to 24 Months Corrected Age
- 18 to 24 months corrected age of infants born weighing less than 1000 grams or gestational ages less than 27 weeks and 6 days who survived until hospital discharge.
- Health status
- Living situation
- Support after discharge
- Medical and surgical re-hospitalizations
- Growth, vision, and hearing
- Developmental status, cerebral palsy, gross motor milestones
- Secure online data submission through the ELBW Follow-Up data entry tool on the VON website.
How to Join
- Please check the Member Map to see if your center is a VON member
- Please ask your team leader if your center has been a member of the Very Low Birth Weight Database or Expanded Database for more than two years
- If yes, please email email@example.com
- Centers that are not VON members need to join the Very Low Birth Weight Database or Expanded Database before joining the Extremely Low Birth Weight Follow-Up Database