2019 Annual Quality Congress
Submit a Poster for the Improvement Science Expo
- Poster registrations closed June 12, 2019. All posters must be uploaded by September 16, 2019.
- You will need a Google account to submit your poster through the submission portal.
- Maximum dimensions are 48 inches wide by 36 inches high (horizontal/landscape orientation). Posters that exceed these dimensions will be placed on extra boards in the back of the room.
- You are responsible for printing and bringing your own poster and for hanging it in the Improvement Science Expo space.
- Primary Contacts will receive the assigned location of your poster as well as details on set up and removal in late August or early September.
- No electricity or internet available at the poster boards or in the exhibit hall.
- If you wish to integrate video into your poster presentation, please bring a tablet hanger, mount it securely, and be sure your electronic device is fully charged. Do not leave any electronic devices unattended.
- Teams wishing to exhibit an Experience Based Co-Design video will notified separately.
- Include contact information on your poster for viewers who have questions.
- Posters cannot contain commercial messages or product endorsements.
- Posters must not contain patient identifiers or PHI.
- Do not include VON center numbers on your poster.
Please contact Phil Bieber with any questions about submitting a poster.
VON collaborative teams participating in iNICQ or NICQ 2018-19 are encouraged to use these poster templates. All other teams and individuals submitting a poster are welcome to incorporate elements of these poster templates, too.
iNICQ Core Poster TemplateDownload iNICQ Core Poster Template
iNICQ Intensive Poster TemplateDownload iNICQ Intensive Poster Template
NICQ 2018-19 Poster TemplateDownload NICQ 2018-19 Poster Template
iNICQ Core Poster SampleDownload iNICQ Core Poster Sample
iNICQ Intensive Poster SampleDownload iNICQ Intensive Poster Sample
NICQ 2018-19 Poster SampleDownload NICQ 2018-19 Poster Sample
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part 4
Physicians and physician teams seeking MOC Part 4 credit should submit a PDF of their poster and a completed American Board of Pediatrics Quality Improvement Project for MOC Attestation Form by November 15, 2019 through a separate submission portal. The primary and secondary contacts for posters eligible for MOC Part 4 credits will receive the submission link by email.
The criteria for MOC Part 4 credits have been established by the American Board of Pediatrics. All final decisions about awarding credits are at their discretion. Detailed information about Maintenance of Certification can be found on the American Board of Pediatrics website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I submit an abstract?
You do not need to submit an abstract in order to present a poster at this year’s Improvement Science Expo.
How do I apply for MOC Part 4 credits without an abstract?
In order to apply for MOC Part 4 credits, you must:
- Be enrolled in iNICQ Choosing Antibiotics Wisely or The Ins and Outs of Neonatal Care (2016-2019) and/or NICQ 2018-2019
- Digitally submit a poster to VON between June 4 – November 15, 2019
- Digitally submit all completed attestations for all physicians requesting MOC Part 4 credits
A link to a separate portal to submit MOC Part 4 eligible posters and attestation forms will be distributed to poster contacts via email. All posters and attestations must be submitted by November 15, 2019.
Why do I keep getting error messages when I try to bring up the portal in my web browser?
Some centers have blocked all Google-related websites. Please contact your network administrator or try accessing the portal from a computer not connected to your center’s network.
Do I need a Google account to submit?
Yes, you need a Google account to submit your poster through the portal.
Is it possible to apply for MOC Part 4 credits if I do not attend the conference?
Yes. You are welcome to submit your team’s VON QI collaborative project poster for MOC Part 4 credits through a separate portal distributed by email to eligible teams.
Can I still submit a poster if I cannot attend the conference?
In order for a poster to be presented at the 2019 Vermont Oxford Network Improvement Science Expo, a member of your team must be present.
Why can’t I find my center name in the drop down list in the submission portal?
If your center has recently changed its name, it may not be updated in our system. Please contact your VON account manager to start this process. If your center has NOT recently changed its name, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
My center has recently changed it’s name. Why are you using the old name in the submission portal?
If your center has recently changed its name, it may not be updated in our system. Please contact your VON account manager to start this process.