2019 Annual Quality Congress
Kathy Leahy Scholarship for Nurses
In honor of our long-time colleague Kathy Leahy, we are honored to offer this scholarship to a neonatal nurse leading the way in quality improvement.
- Registration to the Annual Quality Congress, Saturday, October 5 and Sunday October 6, 2019.
- Registration to the Collaborative Improvement Symposium, Friday, October 4, 2019.
- Cost of air travel
- Four nights hotel stay
- Registered nurse and/or advanced practice nurse from a VON member center.
- Demonstrated strong interested in improving the quality, safety, and value of care.
- Actively engaged in quality improvement projects and programs.
Interested applicants can self-nominate by submitting a one-page letter highlighting their expertise, experience, and examples of improvement efforts. Special consideration will be given to those who have mentored and motivated other staff in their center.
Please send application letter and current resume/CV to Nancy Cloutier (firstname.lastname@example.org). Submissions will be anonymously reviewed by a panel.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019