2019 Annual Quality Congress
Global Leaders Scholarship
The Helping Babies Survive Global Leaders Scholarship is awarded to a health care provider from a low or middle income country to attend the VON Annual Quality Congress and Helping Babies Breathe Master Trainer Course.
2019 Global Leaders Scholars
Amanuel Hadgu Berhe
- Registration and required materials for Helping Babies Breathe Master Trainer Course, Wednesday, October 2 and Thursday, October 3, 2019.
- Registration to Jump Starting Quality, Thursday, October 3, 2019.
- Registration to the Collaborative Improvement Symposium, Friday, October 4, 2019.
- Registration to the Annual Quality Congress, Saturday, October 5 and Sunday, October 6, 2019.
- Cost of air travel
- Five nights hotel stay
- Health care provider from low and middle income countries (LMIC)
- Strong interest in improving the quality, safety, and availability of care
- Active engagement in newborn health program development and implementation in LMIC
Interested applicants can self-nominate by submitting a one-page letter highlighting their expertise, experience, and the specific goals related to attending the HBB program.
Please send application letter and current resume/CV to Nancy Cloutier (email@example.com).
Application Deadline: June 3, 2019